Secrets to a Successful Marketing Analytics
Familiarize yourself with the principles and strategic concepts of marketing analytics, a high-growth area that uses metrics to improve marketing decisions and return on marketing investment (ROMI). In a world where senior management demands marketing accountability in measuring the effectiveness of dollars spent, you can benefit from this big-picture overview to understand the advantages and objectives of quantitative marketing.
- Develop a high-level understanding of the benefits and objectives of marketing analytics
- Apply metrics-driven techniques to improve marketing decisions
- Understand best practices through case studies
- Learn by doing through hands-on computer spreadsheet models and metrics
Who Should Attend?
- Managers. Project leaders, directors, vice presidents, investors and decision makers of any kind involved with analytics, direct marketing or online marketing activities.
- Marketers. Personnel running or supporting direct marketing, response modeling, or online marketing who wish to improve response rates and increase campaign ROI for retention, upsell and cross-sell.
- Technology experts. Analysts, developers, DBAs, web analysts, and consultants who wish to extend their expertise to predictive analytics.