IFPM offers the following top level certifications through its institutes:
- Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP)
- Certified Professional Manager (CPM)
- Certified Finance and Management Professional (CFMP)
- Accredited Treasury Professional (ATP)
- Chartered Wealth Advisor (CWA)
- Certified Credit Analyst (CCA)
- Accredited Internal Control Professional (AICP) Program
- Strategic Planning & Budgeting Program (SPBP)
- Certified Administrative Professional (CAP)
IFPM certification process requires that candidates satisfy all the requirements below in order to be awarded its professional designations:
To be eligible for certification examination, all candidates must complete a IFPM accredited education program at any IFPM approved Education Providers that offer the certification course.
Once the candidates complete the education program, they can apply to take the Examination. The examination follows the IFPM Body of Knowledge of the institute and is designed for 4-hour 100 multiple choice exam format.
All candidates for certification need to have at minimum 3 work experience
All candidates for certification must agree to comply with the IFPM’s Code of Ethics and Professional Standards of Practice that sets forth their ethical responsibilities to the public, clients and employers.
Annual Membership Renewal Process
IFPM certificates are required to undergo a renewal process to maintain technical competence and to fulfill ethical obligations. This includes continuing education requirements of 30 hours annually, covering at least one technical session and one conference event in addition to Professional Ethics.