KPI’s & Performance Management
For all the advancement in technology infrastructure and considerable investments made by organizations, generating value from Business Intelligence (BI) software relies on managers and staff using accurate data, in the right format, for the right KPI. This requires developing a robust performance measurement capability, based on mature KPI architecture and supported by a collaborative performance culture.
Even the success of popular performance management systems such as the Balanced Scorecard relies on using relevant KPIs that actually mean something to the business and are presented in a readily intelligible form. This course is designed to provide a strong foundation in deploying business management systems and BI software to develop the next generation of KPIs.
After completing the program, you will be able to:
- Understand the complexities of working with KPIs and learn how to address them
- Develop a working knowledge of the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Management Framework
- Convert your own KPIs into a balanced scorecard system to measure performance
- Learn how KPIs and balanced scorecard systems are being used by organizations to improve their performance
- Use KPIs to tackle some of the stumbling blocks which demotivate their team