Effective Succession Planning Workshop
Ensure your organization always has well- trained,
experienced people in key positions
Research shows that most companies have little or no deliberate succession planning in place and aren’t fully aware of how much the lack of it can cost their organization, especially in an unstable economy.
Managing the succession of talent is a vital strategic process thatminimizes gaps in leadership and enables your best people to develop the skills. necessary for possible future roles.
How You Will Benefit
- Learn to formulate strategies for attracting, retaining and developing skilled individuals.
- Know how to develop future leaders from within while retaining intellectual/operational expertise.
- Be able to sustain business relationships that are vital to your organization’s success.
- Develop a targeted approach to identify the competencies needed for specific positions.
- Help increase retention by matching your company’s needs with the aspirations of individuals.
- Articulate the Business Need for Succession Planning, and Understand What It Means for Your Organization.
- Describe How the Succession Planning Process Is Implemented, and Identify the Organizational Roles and Responsibilities
- Learn How to Identify Core Competencies and Build Effective Individual Development Plans.
- Assess the Cultural Climate and Foster Alignment for Succession Planning.
- Measure, Evaluate, and Give Feedback, and Refine and Adjust Process and Strategy.