Dashboard Reporting Using Excel
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Leverage their Excel expertise to new and advanced levels.
- Link-up Excel and import data from different sources.
- Perform data analysis techniques to produce timely and accurate reports.
- Design outstanding visualization charts and dashboards.
- Develop master level report solutions.
- Record, write and edit powerful macros that will perform routine tasks in no time.
- Design dynamic dashboards and flash reports.
- Automate the process of preparing routine reports, reconciliations and analysis. Principles (GAAP).
Who Should Attend?
Accountants, senior and junior accountants, business analysts, accounting and finance professionals, research professionals, marketing and sales, administrative staff, supervisors, general business professionals and staff from any function who need to learn and apply state-of-the-art techniques to their daily business reporting, reconciliations, and analysis.
Pre-requisite: Intermediate-Level Excel knowledge
“This program is helpful to my work specifically on data analysis and reporting. I have previous knowledge of pivot table which was refreshed during the training. I find excel’s features such as advanced filter, subtotal and consolidate very useful. I recommend this program to those with basic knowledge of excel. I also learned a lot in using macro and definitely this will add value to my work.”
Vera Christy Mangundayao
Assistant Manager, KPMG R.G. Manabat & Co.
“I learned a lot of techniques to create reports and analyses of data more efficiently. Few people only these techniques and so this training is a good idea to help those who spend so much time in data management and data manipulation.”
Camille Kristine G. Canlas
Associate, R.G. Manabat & Co.
“The program was very informative and the speaker was able to discuss every single detail regarding excel formulas, charts, and dashboards, macros, etc. I am looking forward to more programs of the IFPM.”
Louise Christine Del Valle
Research Analyst, Factset Philippines, Inc.
“I learned new ideas and approaches to using dynamic formulas. I am very excited to try them out on the reports that I am required to submit on a monthly basis. Good job! More power!”
Unit Head, Honda Cars Philippines, Inc.
“I have attended this seminar and gained new knowledge. It exceeded my expectations and would gladly recommend the seminar to my colleagues.”
Jamie Lyn Vinzons
Credit Review Asst., Robinsons Bank Corporation