Advanced Budgeting Workshop
Have we wasted money in the past?
This workshop provides guidelines on how to go about developing and monitoring a budget. It will help you with an overall organizational budget as well as with a budget for a specific project. It includes tools for estimating costs as well as tips for ensuring that your budgets meet the needs of your project or organization.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Build budget templates and models for their departments or organizations.
- Apply several forecasting techniques to better manage uncertainties in budgeting.
- Evaluate capital budgeting decisions using several methods and recommend proper action.
- Utilize Microsoft Excel functions and tools in the budgeting process.
- Evaluate the budgeting process in their organization and recommend improvements.