Accounts Receivable Management
Understand the Importance of Accounts Receivable
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Develop effective credit policies that meet company’s
- Use financial and non-financial analysis to assist in making the credit decision.
- Define the function of Accounts Receivable (AR) and its role in organizations.
- Maintain effective collection policy.
- Evaluate the Accounts Receivable process and implement best practices.
- Apply tools and techniques to effectively monitor AR
Who should attend?
Accounts Receivable (AR) department managers, credit managers, AR staff, AR and revenue accountants, credit officers, billing and collection clerks, AR specialists, and professionals in accounting, finance, operations and sales who interact with Accounts Receivable and credit department.