Accounts Payable: From Accounting to Management
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the function of Accounts Payable (AP) and its role in organi-zations.
- Take a successful lead in the management of Accounts Payable.
- Assess AP operations and processes and recommend improvements using the latest best practices.
- Apply accounting principles related to Accounts Payable.
- Evaluate main issues affecting AP staff in order to increase their efficiency and productivity.
- Apply tools and techniques to effectively monitor AP Performance.
Who should attend?
Managers of Accounts Payable Professionals as well as AP staff, clerks, and specialists who wish to advance their career. The program is also beneficial to professionals in accounting, finance, purchasing and procurement who work closely with Accounts Payable.