HR and Talent Analytics Program
Use HR data, metrics, and analytics to guide decision
making and support the strategic goals of your
In this course, you will have the opportunity to be equipped with the necessary thinking and approach to deal with the challenges of sustaining an evidence-based approach.
This course will provide you confidence & learn techniques in the way you look at information, interpret human capital analytics, solve problems and evaluate solutions using workforce and HR metrics. Sessions will help you acquire the skills to properly review, define, measure, and track HR metrics that are aligned to business strategies.
- Conduct detailed problem analysis assessments.
- Generate decisions based on evidence rather than opinion.
- Utilize a range of HR assessment tools to improve organizational performance
- Determine the HR metrics that align with your company’s strategic goals;
- Communicate your findings and analysis to effect change in the organization;
- Think strategically using people analytics to support decision making process.
Who Should Attend?
This program is ideal for experienced HR professionals and HR leaders participating as strategic partners in their organizations. It is also excellent for anyone in HR seeking to become more adept at collecting and using quantitative data for decision making.
- HR Professionals in organizations who would like to develop the role of HR within the organization
- HR Professionals tasked with providing HR data to support strategy development and delivery
- Senior Managers who want to understand how they can deliver strategic and organizational change in their organization – and use HR support to achieve it